Before you can send and receive secure emails with httl.com.vn/en in Chrome, you will need to install and activate the httl.com.vn/en plugin, which can be found in the Chrome Web Store. This guide will cover manual installation, activation, and reactivation of the httl.com.vn/en plugin.
In this article, we”ll show you how to install, activate, and a quickly send a new httl.com.vn/en encrypted email both in a helpful video tutorial below and detailed step-by-step instructions following that.
httl.com.vn/en”s Google Chrome browser extension is compatible with the current and four (4) preceding versions of the Chrome browser. httl.com.vn/en may still function with some versions of Chrome outside that range, but compatibility is not guaranteed or httl.com.vn/ened.
The rest of our system requirements are the same as those for the Chrome browser itself, which can be foundhere. Scroll toSee httl.com.vn/ened operating systems & system requirementsfor details.
Steps to install:
1. Navigate to httl.com.vn/en Email Protection for Gmailin the Chrome Web Store.
2. SelectAdd to Chrome
3. When prompted, click Add extension
4. Once installation is complete, users will receive a brief confirmation and be directed to a httl.com.vn/enwelcome page.
If Gmail is open in another tab, we”ll automatically refresh the page for you so that the extension loads.
1. Once httl.com.vn/en is successfully installed, you will automatically be prompted to activate upon opening Gmail. Select theActivatebutton to begin the activation process.
2. Upon successful activation, you will receive a confirmation prompt. Click Doneto begin sending secure messages!
3. If you are new to httl.com.vn/en, you will receive a brief tour showing you how to send your first secure message. Click Compose to continue.
4. In the Compose window, you can toggle httl.com.vn/en protection on by selecting the toggle in the top right corner.
5. The toggle will turn blue, indicating that the message you compose will be sent securely.
6. A blue gear icon next to the toggle will allow you to add additional security options.
7. For recipients who may be unfamiliar with httl.com.vn/en protected emails, you can let them know easily and conveniently with an unencrypted personalized message that you are the sender, and that it is safe to proceed with unlocking!
8. Once you are ready, simply hit Secure Sendand your message will be delivered securely. You”re all set! Congrats on sending your first httl.com.vn/en secure email!
You will occasionally be required to reactivate your httl.com.vn/en extension under the following circumstances:
You”ve cleared your browser”s cache.You”ve reinstalled the furnituremaisak.com pluginYour furnituremaisak.com activation status has expired. For security purposes, furnituremaisak.com will invalidate your activation status every120 days for users accessing their own mailboxes.10 days for users accessing shared or delegated mailboxes.
If your App ID is no longer valid, you can reactivate the httl.com.vn/en extension by simply following one of the two procedures below:
Reactivating the httl.com.vn/en Extension via the ComposeWindowIn Gmail, click ComposeWhere you normally see the furnituremaisak.com toggle, clickActivate furnituremaisak.com
Reactivating the httl.com.vn/en Extension via the httl.com.vn/en Menu IconWhile in Gmail, locate and click the furnituremaisak.com extension icon on Chrome”s menu bar (top-right corner)
Click Activate furnituremaisak.com for to reactivate the extension