NEET Counselling 2021 date, Process, Allotment Fee details will be discussed here. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be conducting NEET 2021 Counselling in the last week of October on behalf of this organization. It is scheduled for 2021 to hold NEET-UG Counselling for admissions into MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AHA, and BSc Nursing. If a link for NEET Counselling registration is made available on this page, it will be provided as soon as it is available.
NEET Counselling 2021
Aspirants will be required to fill out the choices of colleges and courses to be considered for admission during MCC NEET 2021. The NEET-UG seats will be allotted after the registration process and based on the NEET scores, choices filled in, seat availability, reservation criteria, etc. NEET Counselling will fill around 20,089 seats among all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutions, AIIMS, and JIPMER colleges. The article discusses NEET Counselling 2021, schedule, process, rounds, allotment results, reporting, seats, and more.
Candidates should note that admission at Central and Deemed Universities will be available under seats reserved for wards of insured individuals. This policy is in medical colleges’ Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), and admission in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune will be based on NEET 2021 Counselling.
What is NEET Counselling 2021?
Under this scheme, MBBS/BDS courses and central universities through the MCC Counselling process based on NEET UG scores. Applicants who pass the NEET exam are eligible to apply for admission to these medical courses. Both the All India and the State Counselling options are available in the NTA NEET processing. There are the following seats for which Counselling is offered in the NEET UG process.
- Detailed Counselling: Admissions to 15% of all government medical and dental colleges, all seats of deemed/central universities/seats of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, and AIIMS & JIPMER will be conducted through the AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling process. During this process, J & K will not be involved.
- The Counselling process for NEET UG seats for public colleges with state quota: All government and private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical/dental colleges will be filled through NEET state Counselling 2021.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for NEET Counselling?
To apply for Counselling, candidates must qualify for NEET 2021.
For Counselling NEETs in 2021, you will need the following documents
The institute requires that candidates presenting themselves for seat confirmation at the institute should carry the following documents:
Applicants must bring both the original and a photocopy of the documents mentioned above.
Counselling for NEET 2021: State Quota Seats
Earlier, it was announced that MCC would conduct the NEET Counselling for 15% of AIQ seats. There will be a Counselling process in each state for the remaining 85% of seats. Counselling for admission to private colleges will also take place within each state. However, Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana will only use state Counselling for college admission.
Learn about the 15% AIQ Counselling scheme for NEET 2021
AIQ online Counselling will be conducted in two rounds, namely the first round and the second round, by the authorities. It is intended to apply to all candidates who have qualified for the All India Quota by their rank in the NEET UG result 2021, except for the Union Territory of J&K.
There will be a link on the NTA website, results.nic.in, where you can download your rank letter/NEET 2021 result. On the website of the MCC (www.MCC.nic.in), you will also be able to view the cut-off rank of the NEET for eligible candidates. The vacant seats from round one NEET 2021 Counselling will be resent to the states after round two of NEET 2021 Counselling of AIQ.
|Official Website||Click here|
|HTTLEN Home||Check Here|