GST Login Portal – Registration, Status, Verification, Search details can be checked from this page. All details related to the GST login are available here. Clear information about the GST Login Portal is given below. We know that you all want to know clearly about this portal, so we will tell you about every use related to this portal. In our portal, it has been told how you can do registration, status, verification, search, etc. Stay connected with us to get clear information about this and the link to this portal will also be available to you in our article.
GST Login Portal
The full form of GST is Goods and Services Tax. It has become necessary for every person to use this portal, we know that in today’s time everything has been going digital, that is why the government has created this portal. GST Login Portal is a website on which information about all the activities related to GST is received before and after login. You can get registration information on this website, application for a refund, return filing, payment of taxes, etc.
The process of linking through the Aadhar card for the GST online portal was informed on 21 August 2020. There has been a lot of change in the country through this GST, earlier people had to pay more tax according to different places, but since the GST has been implemented, everyone has to pay the goods and the right tax. Earlier, small industrialists and wholesalers used to suffer a lot due to tax, but they have got a lot of relief due to this.
About GST Login Portal Registration Status
Your process to register in the GST Login Portal starts after 15 days. In this portal, you can check the status in only two ways, about which we will provide you clear information. Which are as follows:-
How to track online GST Registration Application Status Before Login?
- To track, first go to the online portal.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- Then go to the option of ‘service’ on the home page and click on registration.
- After clicking, you will have to go to ‘Track Application Status.
- After clicking, you have to choose registration from the drop line.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your ARN and SRN, which were put on your email ID at the time of registration.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on search.
- After clicking, all your details will open.
How to track online GST Registration Application Status After Login?
- First of all, go to the online portal.
- The link of which is given in our article.
- After that click on ‘Track Application Status’ in Services.
- Then on the next page, you have to select the model mother registration option.
- After that, you have to fill ARN, SRN, and Submission Date.
- Then click on search and fill in the captcha code.
- After opening the details save them.
How to register online in GST Login Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the online portal and click on Services on the home page.
- After clicking, you have to click on the option of registration.
- After clicking, your form will open, you have to fill it.
- You have to fill in all your details correctly, after that fill the captcha code and submit it.
- After filing, secure your GST ID number.
- You can get all the information about your GST registration by that.
- These registrations are absolutely online, you do not even need to go to the office.
Documents Needed for GST Login Portal Registration
GST Login Portal Invoice
GST invoice is called that which lists the bills of the goods and services provided and along with information about the amount of payment is also given. You can get your GST Invoice made absolutely free, you do not need to pay any money for this. This invoice is required by you to sell goods and services to your clients and can be received only by those who are GST registered businesses.
There are also time limits set for your GST invoices by which you are issued GST Tax Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes, and Revised GST Bills. Complete information about the time limit will be available to you on the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|HTTLEN Home||Click Here|